Date:      Sat, 2 Dec 2006 20:01:52 -0800
From:      Nick Barkas <snb@threerings.net>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ask_Bj=F8rn_Hansen?= <ask@develooper.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: carpdev ifconfig option?

As far as I know, the carpdev code from OpenBSD has not yet been =20
ported. I've been wanting to have this in FreeBSD myself for awhile =20
now, and was planning to spend some time on porting the OpenBSD code =20
over, but have not had time to get to it yet. If I do get to it =20
before someone else does, I'll post to this list when I have a patch.

Nick