Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:25:42 +0200
From:      phathwa senene <phathwa_senene@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bluetooth questions

Hello, my name is Phathwa and i live in South Africa

I hope that you could answer these questions for me.

Is there a bluetooth device and software that is able to track my
movement (cellphone) within a room in real time, for example if my
cellphones bluetooth is switched on and i am walking around a room can
the bluetooth device on my computer detect that i am in a different
position as i walk around (can it measure the distance of where i am
from the computer and can it handle multiple cellphones)

Thank you for reading
Regards

Phathwa Senene