Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:19:23 -0500
From:      "Cecil" <ceco108@gimail.af.mil>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   dual boot freebsd and win2k

Hello all,

I would like to build a dual boot ThinkPad r40 with Free 6=2E2 and win2k=2E I tried installing win2k first and modifing the boot=2Eini and got a dead win install=2E Finally, I install Free6=2E2 first after the free install I got boot options F1 and F2 then installed Win2K on a NTFS partition on the second partition same disk=2E The Win install boot without options, I booted the free CD and made the Free partition active now win is not seen=2E HELP!!=
!

ceco