Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:46:00 +1100
From:      Marcus Barczak <mbarczak@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   DL360G5 with FreeBSD 6.2

Hi Guys,

Am about to buy a DL360G5 was wondering what people's experience has
been with this particular model.  It's using the Dual Core Xeon 5120
CPU, has anyone had any problems?  We have a G4p here already and it
has been faultless, really awesome machine - however someone did
mention there could be problems with FreeBSD and the Dual Core Xeon -
mind you they couldn't back this up.

If anyone has any horror stories please let me know :)

Cheers,
Marcus