Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:14:17 +0800
From:      Manoj <manojk@huawei.com>
To:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   "sleep" "select" system call not work correctly when linking with pthread in linux......................

--Boundary_(ID_KgaU7a2dLNnnYxsVLC/q1g)

HI

Can I know, as to why the select system call has problem, when we link it
with thread library.

I use the same in my code. The response is not consistent. So can you please
provide more  information on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj Kulkarni.

Software Engg.

Huawei Technologies, R&D Center,

Shenzhen, China.

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

  _____

--Boundary_(ID_KgaU7a2dLNnnYxsVLC/q1g)--