Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:34:41 +0200
From:      Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Arch <arch@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   HEADS UP: MPSAFE TTY integration on August 20

--J40Vvg1kvFCV4Ndf

Hello everyone,

As I informed everyone a couple of weeks ago: I'm going to integrate the
MPSAFE TTY layer on August 20. The original plan was to do this on
August 10:

* Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl> wrote:
> August 10 2008:
> 	Commit the new MPSAFE TTY driver in several commits (first
> 	commit the layer itself, then commit changes to drivers one by
> 	one).

We decided to delay the integration 10 more days, to give interested
people some more time to work on remaining drivers.

I am going to integrate the following patchset:

	http://people.FreeBSD.org/~ed/mpsafetty/

The patchset also contains some changes to the Xen console driver and
si(4), but I'm not going to commit those, because they are not yet fully
ported/tested.

Yours,
--=20
 Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>