Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:31:23 +1000
From:      Benno Rice <benno@jeamland.net>
To:        Alexandr Rybalko <ray@dlink.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on PXA255 board

On 26/04/2008, at 12:21 AM, Alexandr Rybalko wrote:

> Good time of day to all.
>
> I`m trying to run FreeBSD 7.0 on PXA255 chip (board Palm Tungsten C).
> Machine depended code partially write by me, and kernel started, but I
> have big problem. Can`t resolve problem without experience in
> internals of kernel.
> So I put to kernel code many printf`s, and can see this picture:

I've actually got a mostly working PXA255 port in Perforce, targetting
the Gumstix.  It's lagging current a fair bit due to fatherhood duties
taking away my geek time but it should give you a decent head start.

Let me know if you'd like a tree and I'll put it up somewhere.

--
Benno Rice
benno@jeamland.net