Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:27:23 -0400
From:      "Stephane E. Potvin" <sepotvin@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Huang wen hui <huang@gddsn.org.cn>
Cc:        eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The problem of Eclipse3.4.1+Ganymede plugins

Huang wen hui wrote:
> hi,
> I install Eclipse 3.4.1 from ports. It is OK, "Open File" menu item also
> not crash.
> After install all plug in from
> http://download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/. The
> "Open File" men item always hangs. Both CURRENT and 7-STABLE have same
> problem.

[...]

Hi,

Could you please send me privately (it will be huge) your eclipse
configuration details (Help->About Eclipse SDK, press Configuration
Details button) and which version of FreeBSD you're using? I'm
unfortunately unable to reproduce this so far, but I haven't installed
all the available plugins. It would help a lot if you could find which
plugin is causing eclipse to hang.

Regards

Steph