Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 2008 06:23:08 +0200
From:      "Dimitar Vasilev" <dimitar.vassilev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        Niki Denev <ndenev@gmail.com>, freebsd-users@bg-freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bg.freebsd.org under repair

Hi all,
So far we've been extremely busy with Niki on our life matters and there is
no help around.
Tooth fairy has molested and left us in the field helpless.No new machine so
far. I will give one more try, but I am not sure if it will work.
I'm about to have a surgery within the 1st two month of 2009 or so,
therefore I prefer to put down things until spring 2009, as I will need 1-2
months
at least to recover. Niki is buried alive too, so don't expect miracles if
they have not happened so far. If there is someone from Sofia, Bulgaria
willing
to invest some time and efforts to diagnose the machine, please contact us
with Niki off or on list.
If higher management of FreeBSD mirrors decides to remove
bg.freebsd.orgfrom the list of mirrors and rollback the zone - that's
ok.
It's not fair to users having an non-existing machine as a mirror. When
ready we will write back and the process for official mirror will be applied
again.
I prefer speaking the truth than sitting silent as some local trolls killed
almost 90% of my desire to keep on with FreeBSD and i have my health as top
priority
to take care of.
Thank you for your time and happy holidays.
Best regards,
Dimitar Vassilev