Date:      Sun, 13 Apr 2008 21:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Reden Colambo <relch2k7@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org, h.blackman@chester.ac.uk
Subject:   captive portal help...

   Good Day Sir!
   I've read your post regarding captive portal at
   http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ipfw/2004-March/000960.html
   can you please teach me a detailed steps on how to create a captive
   portal on freebsd just like  the one you have. I'm a newbie to freebsd
   and has no experience in using it. I need your help for me to finish
   my case study.
   by the way, my version o freebsd is 5.5. Is your captive portal
   applicable on my version of freebsd.
   I hope you would be able to help me regarding this.
   Thank you very much in advance! God bless!