Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:47:19 +0200
From:      Ivan Vanney <elderechodematar@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Lenovo 3000 c200

Hi, maybe itsn't the place to ask but in the website I just found this mailing list, im planning to  install a stable version of FreeBSD in my laptop Lenovo, but I don't know if ill have problems with the hardware, specially the wireless card, sound and touchpad mouse.
This is thehardware: Intel Centrino® Duo mobile technology on selected models:

Intel Centrino 2 Duo processor family
Intel 945GM chipset
Intel Pro/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection

Ill need to recompile kernel to get it working?
thank you for ur help.