Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2008 19:10:59 -0500
From:      Wesley Shields <wxs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Leonardo Santagostini <lsantagostini@gmail.com>
Cc:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Newbie question

On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 08:24:52PM -0200, Leonardo Santagostini wrote:
> Thanks all for the response.
>
> First of all, i installed qemu, qemu-launcher and kqemu from the pakages
>
> IE: pkg_add -r qemu
>

> After all was installed i've tried with qemu-launcher, but without been able
> to open a file for disk selection.
>
> Ok, i think.
>
> i did a pkg_delete for this tree packages and make a build from the ports
>
> All the output was fine. but the results were the same, here i will post the
> error
>

> pcleo# qemu-launcher
> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.0: Undefined symbol
> "pthread_getschedparam"
> pcleo#
>

> Please tell me what more you need.

This has been discussed in the past[1][2] and I'm not aware of what the
final verdict in this matter was.  As the maintainer of qemu-launcher I
want to make sure it works correctly, so I'll have to dig into this a
bit further.

-- WXS

These are just a couple of results searching using "qemu-launcher
libgthread site:lists.freebsd.org" on google:
[1]
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-gnome/2006-April/014116.html
[2]
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2007-September/043742.html