Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:34:59 -0400
From:      "Josh Endries" <jendries@planetpyramid.com>
To:        <freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question about management utilities (hpacucli, camcontrol, etc.)

Hello,

I'm curious what you all use (if anything) to monitor/tune your disk =
arrays. I've found hpacucli and hpasm, but the former requires compat4x =
*and* 5x (?) and the latter only works on 6.2 according to the page I =
found. I can get a brief status from camcontrol (4 characters), is there =
anything better? Is there any way to en/disable or list write caching or =
other options? camcontrol modepage didn't work for me. I have a DL360 G5 =
with P400i (and a couple other DL models).

Josh