Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:03:10 +0000
From:      =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Dorian_B=FCttner?= <dorian.buettner@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel panic during boot with Logitech G15 gaming keyboard

Hi list,

issue is as stated in sthe subject. I'm using 7.1-Prerelease on an amd64
system.
Is there any step-by-step description on how to capture the debug
information? I believe, but this is really a wild guess, this has
something to do with the built-in hub of the kbd.
Error message says something about an address not found. Propably a
not-so-good thing is, that when redirecting output to serial I'd need to
use an usb converter, since the mainboard doesn't really have a serial
connector.

Any hints on this?

Thanks,
Dorian