Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:29:06 +0300
From:      "ahmed felfel" <ahmeds@dhowsoft.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Automotive ERP Software

Dear Acc Manager,
It my pleasure to introduce my most widely used Automotive ERP system to =
you and with all respecting for your attention=2E
I=92m inviting you to take a look of our indoor demo of the system on =
current period=20
We have office in Dubai ,KSA and Kuwait=20
I wish that system that serves 30% of automotive business in gulf region =
fits with your business needs
For more information about the ERP and who use it in gulf please visit the =
link below and waiting for your soon feedback=2E
=20
The ERP Modules =20
  Financial Management Sys.=20
  Vehicle Management Sys.=20
  Inventory Management Sys.=20
  Service Management Sys=20
  Rental Management Sys=2E
  Asset Management Sys.=20
  Consumer Finance Sys.=20
  Insurance Management Sys=2E
  Treasury Management Sys=2E
  Project Management Sys=2E

=20
=20
Best regards,
Ahmad Samir =20
Business Development Manager=20

Dhow Information System W.L.L=2E
Tel: +965 224-0808 Ext.6621
Mob: +965  9862-853
Fax: +965 434-2826
P.O. Box 485 Safat 13005 - Kuwait
www.dhowsoft.com
=20
=20
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended =
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are =
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the =
system manager. This message contains confidential information and is =
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee =
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.