Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:41:39 +0530
From:      "Nitesh. Bharti" <niteshbharti123@gmail.com>
To:        <cluster@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   AstroWix Solutions

AstroWix is a forward thinking Program and Project Management Solutions
Company. With its strong adherence to Project Management norms, AstroWix
facilitates organizations to excel in their respective business domains by
achieving their desired organizational goals at the right time and at
minimum budget.

Our services range from helping organizations select the right projects,
programs and portfolios to effectively drive business value and achieve
sustainable competitive advantage. For the balanced and effective execution
of these solutions, we blend a series of services which include Project
Management Consulting, Project Management Competency Development, Setup and
Support of Project Management Office, Collaboration and SharePoint
Deployment and End-to-End Project Management Support.

As a registered Education Provider of PMI, AstroWix is a leading provider
for  <http://www.astrowix.com/>; Project Management Training  in helping
professionals with their  <http://www.astrowix.com/>; PMPR Certification
India .

PMP certification preparation involves rigorous training but our PMP
training program ensures every PMP aspirant a comprehensive, quality and up
to date training. For PMPR Certification India, AstroWix is a very popular
choice for PMP professionals and PMP aspirants, providing training and
end-to-end support for professionals to prepare for PMPR Certification
examination.

To know more about Project Management Training <http://www.astrowix.com/>;  ,
PMP <http://www.astrowix.com/>; R Certification India  Visit :
www.astrowix.com <http://www.astrowix.com/>;