Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:38:02 -0400
From:      "Thomas Reape" <treape@mccfunding.com>
To:        <eclipse@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Updates on Commercial Financing

------=_NextPart_000_07DD_01C9A196.33745C80

He who has the most information first usually wins!

HELLO -
Need more info on the latest trends and available programs for commercial
financing for you or your customers? Want to get it sent to you for free?
Meridian Commercial Capital Corp. is now offering you just that. No strings
attached. We do not and will not sell or share any info on our subscribers.
We offer, at no charge to you, a commercial finance industry newsletter.
The newsletter includes articles on trends that are working today in the
commercial finance for businesses just like yours. Alternative programs to
increase approved financing for you and your customers. As wee as packaging
B and C credit deals for higher approval rates and more.
 In addition our newsletter subscribers receive periodic updates on program
changes, rate shifts and market trends.
www.mccfunding.com and see subscribe to newsletter box on bottom of home
page.
image004
This is an advertisement for:
Meridian Commercial Capital Corp
12412 San Jose Blvd Ste 202
Jacksonville, Florida 32223

To opt out of future e-mails from this sender, please reply to this e-mail
and note you wish to be removed from any e-mail lists.

------=_NextPart_000_07DD_01C9A196.33745C80--