Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:56:07 +0200
From:      Stas SUSHKOV <stas@net.utcluj.ro>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Romanian freebsd.utcluj.ro (TUCN) mirror is back again

Hi,
I wrote you several weeks ago that we had some serious problems with our
storage on the server. Today I announce you that the mirror is back
again and completely synced.
Server was updated with:
* another 1T HDD.
* a Promise TX4302 SATA controller

There are some people I have to thank for all this:
      * Technical University of Cluj-Napoca (utcluj.ro)
      * guys from c7 Observator (c7obs.net)
      * Paul Jurco
      * Adrian Penisoara (BSD Consultants Systems SRL)
      * Cristi Magherusan

All those people donated something to get the mirror up and running.
Special thanks to the guys from RoFUG (rofug.ro) and #gsl@freenode.

Go to http://freebsd.utcluj.ro/ for updates and donations or see below
the details:
IPv4 — 193.226.6.231