Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:06:45 +0200
From:      Rutger Bevaart <rutger.bevaart@illian-networks.nl>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   New CVSup / rsync mirror

--Apple-Mail-231-782200737

Hello list,

About a year ago we've setup a new cvsup / rsync mirror
'cvsup.freebsd.org' in the Netherlands hosting both the full CVS
repository, a complete mirror of ftp.freebsd.org and supporting rsync.
The number of mirror servers supporting rsync is very sparse and a
some CVS servers are thin on bandwidth or limited on sessions.

We would like to become an official CVS mirror and be able to sync the
CVS sources to the FreeBSD master servers. Also we would like to be
able to rsync the FTP tree, which we currently sync to ftp.free.fr.

Can someone on the list help us out on the above?

Thanks in advance,
Rutger
--Apple-Mail-231-782200737--