Date:      Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:06:45 -0500
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@missouri.edu>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pushing files onto ftp-master

I am the person in charge of maintaining CTM (CVSUP via email).
Currently I create the CTM files on my home machine.  A few times a day,
ftp-master uses rsync to extract the CTM files from my machine, and from
there it goes out to the internet.

I am now being told that I may need to get behind a firewall in the next
few months.

Is there a mechanism where I could rsync, as the client, onto
ftp-master?  That is, instead of ftp-master initiating the rsync
connection, that I initiate the rsync connection?

Thanks, Stephen