Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:44:07 -0400
From:      "David A. Horvay - MRINetwork " <dhorvay@4whitetiger.com>
To:        <freebsd-platforms@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Atheros wireless device driver developer

Hello Everyone,
=20
I have an opportunity for a device driver developer with a heavy =
wireless
Atheros background.
=20
Please let me know if anyone is interested or might know someone.
=20
Please see job description below.
=20
Thank you very much....
=20
-Dave
=20
Senior Software Engineer with WLAN Device Driver Development Experience

The ideal candidate will have several years of communication experience =
as
well as experience programming low level hardware drivers. Requirements: =

*         BSCS or BSEE or relevant experience=20

*         5+ years of experience in development of WLAN device drivers=20

*         Fluency in coding and debugging C

*         Experience with Atheros drivers a plus

*         Expertise in one or more of these protocols:=20

=A7  802.11=20

=A7  ATM=20

=A7  Sonet/SDH=20

=A7  NDIS=20

=A7  Bluetooth=20

=A7  Ethernet, GBit Ethernet=20

*         Experience with one or more of the following operating =
systems:=20

=A7  MS Windows, WinCE=20

=A7  Linux=20

=A7  Embedded RTOS=20

=20
=20
=20
David A. Horvay
Sr. Account Executive
Technology Solutions Division=20
MRINetwork Ultimate Placements, LLC
One Park Centre Drive, Suite 305A
TF:877-334-0285 ext. 202
dhorvay@4whitetiger.com
 <blocked::blocked::http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhorvay>;
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhorvay
www.MRINetwork.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.mrinetwork.com/>;
<blocked::blocked::http://www.mrinetwork.com/>=20
BUILDING THE HEART OF BUSINESS (TM)
=20
Please understand my mission at MRI Ultimate Placements is to partner =
with
those select clients where there is a philosophical fit.  My goal has =
never
been to be all things to all people.  =93As a client-focused search =
consultant
I evaluate each potential assignment based on alignment with my area of
expertise and the timing and urgency of each search.=94

=20
=20