Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:12:19 -0500
From:      HSBC Bank Plc <security.alert@hsbc.co.uk>
To:        proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Account Suspension Notice

   HSBC
   Customer using a laptop for Online Banking Online Banking Alert

Account Suspension Notice

   Your account access has been locked due invalid Logon Attempts last
   time on your online Banking Servics. .

   Your security is important to us. We therefore require you to unlock
   and verify your account Details.

   Kindly click on the Re-activate Account >> link below to start the
   verification process.

   [1]Re-activate Account

   Want to confirm this email is from HSBC Sign in to Online Banking and
   select Alerts History to verify this alert.

   NOTE: We ignore any further information which is coming to your
   account like, transfer of payment, receiving payment, making changes
   to your account. Until your IP is confirmed before your account can
   work as normal

       Want to get more alerts? Sign in to your online banking account at
      HSBC and within the Accounts Overview page select the "Alerts" tab.

       Because email is not a secure form of communication, please do not