Date:      Sun, 1 Feb 2009 07:49:41 -0300
From:      BEN-SHEMESH LOANS AND FOREX <info@ben-shemeshloans.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your Financial Worries Are Over------------------Apply Now

 At Ben-Shemesh Loans and Forex, we don't just promise you loans we make sure we deliver on our promise, we offer loans for; educational, mortgage and all
Other purposes including cars and health.
    I give out loans between $2,000 USD and $5,000,000 USD to honest individuals at 3% interest rate for a period of 2-15 years as the case may be. The repayment will be in monthly installments which will commence 3 months after receipt of the loan. You do not have to worry about your credit state or history, cause it is irrelevant as far as you have a paying job.
So if you are in need of a loan or any financial assistance, please contact Mr. Ben-Shemesh and you will be glad you did.
Services rendered includes:

~Personal Loans

~Student Loans

~Business Loans

 ETC

   Our loan terms and conditions are the best anytime, any day we give out loans at the lowest interest rate of 3%. Try us today and see the difference.
Please Contact:
Mr. Ben-Shemesh.
Chief Executive Officer
Tel: +447045792662