Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 2009 05:55:24 +0200
From:      Aragon Gouveia <aragon@phat.za.net>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radeon DRIVER

Alex wrote:
> Aragon Gouveia also posted on the 12th with a screenshot as well. Seems
> he is having the same issue as me though his looks even worse.

Note that I am using the radeonhd from the -devel port.  I'd like to try
the latest radeonhd since:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=radeonhd_massive&num=1

I'm running an RV620, so it might make a difference.  I'll post my
results once I've done the upgrade.

Does anyone know if the radeonhd-devel port will be updated soon?  Or is
the answer, 'as soon as someone submits a patch'? :)

Other than the occasional garbage on my terminal, I haven't hit any
other problems.  Minimising and restoring the terminal window puts it
right again.

Regards,
Aragon