Date:      Mon, 17 May 2010 04:32:19 -0700
From:      "Business Services" <BSvcsn@g2gm.com>
To:        <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Generate Traffic to Your Website

   Please Pay Attention to the Following:

   [1]How=20 would your company like to = place its=20 products or
   services in front of millions of potential=20 customers?

   [2]Use E-mail=20 Marketing to accomplish what Fortune 500 companies =
   do on=20 a daily basis. E-mail Marketing has been rated [3]the most
   cost = effective=20 and responsive form of contacting individuals by
   the = Direct=20 Marketing Association.

   Here are few benefits of our service. Use our Turn Key Programs =
   to=20 implement an effective e-mail marketing strategy today!

     Our=20 Graphics Team Designs Your AD

     You Pick=20 Your Target Audience

     Get=20 OPT-IN Customer List Compiled

     We Scrub=20 Do not E-mail Database

     Deployment of Millions of=20 E-mails

     Track=20 Click-Thru's & Open=20 Rates

     Direct=20 Traffic To Your Web site

     Customer=20 Contacts You Interested

     Blast Can Broken Up As You=20 Need  =

   [4]Request Our = FREE No=20 Hassle Information Packet or give us a
   call today at=20 1 (800) 550-8145.  Ask about our New=20
   Customer Special.
   Thank you in advance for your=20 time,

   Sales Team - Deployment Division
   1 (800)=20 550-8145
   [5]Contact Us = Via=20 E-mail

   This=20 message was emailed to you by DCM. You may unsubscribe=20
   here. DCM 7904=20 E Chaparral Rd Scottsdale,=20 AZ 85250

   <= /body>