Date:      11 May 2010 04:18:42 -0400
From:      Allied Irish Banks  <onlinebanking@security.ie>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   You have 1 new message

   [aib_logo.gif"] =
   Dear AIB Member,
   We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto
   your AIB account, and multiple password failures were present before
   the logins. We now need you to re-confirm your account information to
   us= =2E
   If this is not completed by May 28, 2010, we will be forced to suspend
   your account, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes.
   We thank you for your cooperation in this manner. To confirm your
   Accoun= t
   records click on the following link:
   [1]https://aibinternetbanking.aib.i= e/inet/roi
   Thank you for your patience in this matter.
   Allied Irish Banks Customer Service.
   Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification.
   1999-2010 Allied Irish Banks. All rights reserved.