Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2011 02:28:13 -0700
From:      "Business Alerts" <No_Reply_BusinessAlerts@ymail.com>
To:        <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   February 2011 Newsletter

                          Succeed in a Tough Economy!

   A small business can turn=20 a bad economy into a great opportunity.

   According to a recent study, more business owners and managers =
   are=20 turning to E-mail=20 Marketing then = ever=20 before.  Every
   other type of advertising has declined in sales = -=20 except E-mail
   Marketing.

   When you launch your E-mail Marketing program with our=20 company you
   will have access to powerful tools that can = help=20 you grow=20
   revenue, find new customers and achieve your online marketing=20
   goals.

   We Have Access To 45=20 Million Businesses & 200=20 Million Consumers.
   We will drive traffic directly to = your=20 website with ease using
   our turnkey=20 e-mail marketing programs!

   [1]Click=20 Here to get our FREE Information Packet!

   OUR OFFER:

   Our Graphics Team Designs Your AD
   You Pick Your Ideal = Target=20 Audience
   We = Provide=20 OPT-IN Customer List
   We Scrub Do not E-mail Database
   Send E-mails Using = our=20 Servers
   Track=20 Click-Thru's & Open Rates
   Direct Traffic To = Your Web=20 site
   Customer = Contacts=20 You Interested
   Blast Can=20 Broken Up As You Need

   CALL 1 (800) 330-4022=20 TODAY!

   or

   [2]Click=20 Here  to get our FREE Information Packet!

   The Decision To Grow Is = Yours.=20 Are You Ready?
   <= /td>

   =