Date:      Mon, 18 Jul 2011 01:16:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@MIT.EDU>
To:        port-freebsd@openafs.org, freebsd-afs@freebsd.org
Subject:   CFT: use bsd.kmod.mk to build libafs.ko

Hi everyone,

I've done a bit of clean-up to my patch to switch over to using
bsd.kmod.mk for kernel-module builds, and submitted it to OpenAFS Gerrit
at http://gerrit.openafs.org/5042 .  This is a pretty drastic change, so
it would be good to have some wider review and testing before it gets
merged. Note that this commit depends on a few others before it which
clean up the tree, etc., and only some of them have been merged into the
master branch already.  As such, the "checkout" command from gerrit should
be used for testing purposes.

Please let me know if you have tested, whether the results are positive or
negative.

Thanks,

Ben Kaduk