Date:      Sun, 31 Jul 2011 23:23:28 +0000 (UTC)
From:      LinkedIn Today <news@linkedin.com>
To:        Chunlin Yao <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Top Headlines in Computer Software

The week's most popular industry news: Computer Software
--------------------
    =20
   =20
     =20
       =20
       =20
       =20
       =20
Computer Software          =20
         =20
How Chartbeat wants to help save the media industry - gigaom.com (38 shares=
)
Chartbeat's Tony Haile says the company created a special version of its re=
al-time analytics service called Newsbeat because it wants to help publishe=
rs understand their online businesses better, by giving them more data abou=
t...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/671626223/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3=
ATe3cTcjsSb3wSejcQcz0TdyMPdzsTczoNdPoIcP8Odz8ScjsS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-tt=
le-4/
         =20
Top 10 Twitter Trends This Week [CHART] - mashable.com (167 shares)
Wondering which topics had Twitter abuzz this past week? Check out the full=
 list of top trends.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/671627763/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3=
ATe3cTcjsSb3wSejcQcz0TdyMPdzsTczoNdPoIcP8Odz8ScjsS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-tt=
le-4/
         =20
A Billion Dollars Isn=E2=80=99t Cool. You Know What=E2=80=99s Cool? Basic H=
uman Decency - techcrunch.com (545 shares)
'"Business!" cried the Ghost, wringing his hands again. "Mankind was my bus=
iness. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and=
 benevolence were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop=
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/670243968/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3=
ATe3cTcjsSb3wSejcQcz0TdyMPdzsTczoNdPoIcP8Odz8ScjsS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-tt=
le-4/
         =20
Foxconn plans to create a million robots to replace workers within three ye=
ars - venturebeat.com (26 shares)
Foxconn plans to replace some of its workers with 1 million robots in the n=
ext three years in order to cut rising labor expenses. The Taiwanese compan=
y, which makes the highest-profile products for companies such as Apple and=
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/671738794/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3=
ATe3cTcjsSb3wSejcQcz0TdyMPdzsTczoNdPoIcP8Odz8ScjsS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-tt=
le-4/
         =20
TechNet Blogs - blogs.technet.com (3 shares)
I don=E2=80=99t normally post stuff at the weekend but this is worth a read=
 =E2=80=93 Steve Lohr=E2=80=99s piece in the New York Times this weekend as=
king Can Microsoft Make You =E2=80=98Bing=E2=80=99?  I stumbled across it w=
hile lounging on my sofa yesterday and...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/672089069/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3=