Date:      Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:54:33 -0300
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Vin=EDcius_Zavam?= <egypcio@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        hostmaster@br.freebsd.org
Subject:   New unofficial FreeBSD .br mirror (Fortaleza, CE)

ladies and gentlemen,
i've settled a freebsd mirror up last week focused in amd64+i386 archs
and it may have current, stables (8 and 7) and the last 2 supported
releases (8.2 and 7.4) packages as well. i did some installations
using it and for me it seems to be ok. there's http, ftp and rsync
services available for all of you; www3.itti.ifce.edu.br/pub/FreeBSD

please tell me if anything is wrong or if it's not good at all to
become an official mirror.
in a feel days/weeks i'm planning to set up a cvs/svn mirror too.
i did this ftp mirror because our .br mirrors aren't good enough
(outdated) for people that are used to run some -current amd64/i386
machines.

the link i'm using and serving you is a 1gbit connection and it's
running only IPv4.
unfortunately i couldn't get 10gbit nics and other server/nas to
provide you the master piece from this infrastructure i'm using.

i got all my stuff from ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de. thanks to all of
you  rwth-aachen maintainers.
enjoy it!

pt_BR,
aos demais admins de mirrors brasileiros, sintam-se a vontade para
quaisquer contatos diretos comigo. ser=E1 um prazer trocar
experi=EAncias/dicas e etc.
forfe, ainda tens meu e-mail em tua caixa de mensagens? gostaria de um
retorno sobre aquele primeiro contato que fizemos; ficaria MUITO
agradecido. valeu!

['s]

--=20
Vin=EDcius Zavam