Date:      Sun, 10 Jul 2011 05:13:47 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?R=E9my_Sanchez?= <remy.sanchez@hyperthese.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   RFC 6296 (NPT v6)

--nextPart2236973.ytWJj21arR

Hi,

I was wondering if they were anyone currently implementing NPTv6 for FreeBS=
D ?

If nobody is, since I need this feature and that the RFC is quite simple, I=
=20
think I'll implement it (or run out of time trying to). However, it looks l=
ike=20
you can't divert IPv6, and then I don't know what would be the best option =
to=20
implement it: using netgraph might be a "cleaner" way to do it, however=20
hacking directly into ipfw might be more direct.

What do you think ?

Thanks,
=2D-=20
R=E9my Sanchez