Date:      Sat, 09 Jul 2011 20:49:43 -0700
From:      "Thomas D. Dean" <tomdean@speakeasy.org>
To:        bf1783@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Portupgrade Package Question

On Sat, 2011-07-09 at 19:54 -0400, b. f. wrote:

> occasionally trip over problems that will require intervention.  (Note
> that in the section of the csup file that you reproduced in an earlier
> message, 'release-cvs' should be 'release=cvs'.)

The '-' was a typo on my part.  The machine I used for email is not the
machine I am updating.

I am updating that machine, now.  The supfile contains
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_8

This should track 8-stable.  Correct?

After the build finishes, portupgrade should fetch from 8-stable.

A slow, remote machine...

tomdean