Date:      Sun, 5 Jun 2011 11:23:51 GMT
From:      Gianfranco <gm@mediaup.de>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/157624: commercial vendors list submission

>Number:         157624
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       commercial vendors list submission
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hello,  I would like to suggest our company for your commercial vendors list http://www.freebsd.cz/commercial/consult.html.

Text version:

MediaUp Webdesign
MediaUp Webdesign is located in Duesseldorf, Germany. We offer professional FreeBSD installation, consulting and server solutions for business customers in Germany, Austria and Swiss. For more information and contact details please visit our website at http://www.mediaup.de.

HTML version:

<dt><a name="MediaUp Webdesign" href="http://www.mediaup.de" id="MediaUp Webdesign">MediaUp Webdesign</a></dt>

<dd>MediaUp Webdesign is located in Duesseldorf, Germany. We offer professional FreeBSD installation, consulting and server solutions for business customers in Germany, Austria and Swiss. For more information and contact details please visit our website at http://www.mediaup.de.

Best regards,
Gianfranco