Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:29:36 +0100
From:      "Nikolay Sintsov" <nikosinto@gmail.com>
To:        "" <freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Partner With Me.

Good day,
I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of commu=
nication (internet) has been grossly abused by some people making it diffic=
ult for other once with genuine struggle to correspond and exchange views w=
ithout skepticism=2E
=0BI am Nikolay Sintsov, personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky, once r=
ated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest o=
il company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial inst=
itution with its branches all over the world)=2E=0B=0BSOURCE OF FUNDS: =
=0B=0BI have a profiling amount in an excess of US$40=2E5M, which I seek yo=
u to accommodate for me=2E You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum f=
or your partnership=2E Can you handle this? As his personal assistant, I wa=
s authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil=
 deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky=2E =0B=0BThe funds have since left =
the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the=
 final crediting is to be carried out=2E While I was on the process, my bos=
s got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and=
 opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtso=
v, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky),=
 which posed as a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Rus=
sian president=2E Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concer=
ning this amount=2E You can catch more of the story on this website:=
=0B=0Bhttp://www=2Eyukos=2Ecom =0Bhttp://news=2Eft=2Ecom/cms/4bb9612a-d254-=
11d8-b661-00000e2511c8=2Ehtml =0Bhttp://www=2Ehoovers=2Ecom/yukos/--ID__537=
00--/free-co-factsheet=2Exhtml =0Bhttp://newsfromrussia=2Ecom/main/2003/11/=
13/51215=2Ehtml =0B=0BYOUR ROLE:=0B=0BAll I need from you is to stand as th=
e beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds wi=
th your data, which will enable the financial firm transfer the sum to you=
=2E I have decided to use this sum to relocate to the American continent an=
d never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates, prese=
ntly I am in London, for a hide out,=0B=0BThe transaction has to be conclud=
ed as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provi=
de you with details=2E =0B=0BThank you very much=2E=0B=0BRegards,=0BNikolay=
 Sintsov=2E