Date:      Thu, 16 May 2013 19:23:08 +0100
From:      DEANS COURT CHAMBERS <mg.turner@deanscourt.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Contact me immediately.

Our deceased client, Mr. Thomas Pelzer has listed you as heir in his Last
Will and Testaments. I am contacting you so we can process this inheritance.
We expect you to immediately confirm all necessary identification and contact
details to enable us proceed.

Details of the inheritance will be released to you after being fully
registered as client with the firm to accord you full rights of beneficiary.

Thank you.

Mark Turner QC
Justice at Queen's Bench Div
Head of Chambers
Deans Court Chambers
United Kingdom

This communication may contain any discussion of legal matters, hence
should be taken as an authoritative interpretation of the law.