Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2013 13:09:21 +0300
From:      Kimmo Paasiala <kpaasial@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Poudriere jails.

Is there anything special about the jails that poudriere installs with
"poudriere jail -c"? Should I be able to use a pre-installed jail that
i have installed with "make installworld
DESTDIR=/usr/local/poudriere/jails/somejail"?

I'm asking this because if I could install and update the jails
without using "poudriere jail" command it would save lots of time
because I could just use the world I already have built for updating
the build host.

-Kimmo