Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2014 13:07:13 -0400
From:      Rohit Tripathi <rt2359@columbia.edu>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Complain about forum Administrator

Hi,

I was unable to locate a more appropriate email address to contact
administrators of  the FreeBSD project. Please escalate appropriately
if needed.

I would like to register a complain against a forum moderator named
Nick Himba who uses the handle DutchDaemon on forums. After being in
disagreement with me on the forums about his moderating behavior, he
used my personal email address (of the account named "rohit", which he
deleted) to look up my personal information on Facebook.

This is unprofessional and an abuse of trust. I request appropriate
action to be taken.

regards
rohit