Date:      Sun, 26 Oct 2014 23:38:24 -0000
From:      "Anthony Williams" <anthony@ury.york.ac.uk>
To:        "Craig Rodrigues" <rodrigc@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Anthony Williams <anthony@ury.york.ac.uk>, "jenkins-admin@freebsd.org" <jenkins-admin@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-java@freebsd.org" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Jenkins and PAM problem with JNA 4.1

Craig,

Sorry for the delay in responding - my university course has been taking
up much of my time and I'm finally catching up with emails.

I'm glad that I could be of use in getting this issue fixed - it's been
interesting learning bits of maven and Jenkins along the way.

I'll go ahead and close PR https://github.com/jenkinsci/jna/pull/2 once
your fix hits the main release (1.586 you think?).

Thanks,
Anthony

> On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@freebsd.org>
> wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 3:01 AM, Anthony Williams
>> <anthony@ury.york.ac.uk>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Craig,
>>>
>>> Looks like you didn't include a link for your jenkins.war file, so I
>>> built my own using your branch of jenkins at
>>> https://github.com/rodrigc/
>>> jenkins/tree/JENKINS-24521-2 (built on Ubuntu 12.04 with Oracle/Sun
>>> Java
>>> 7). For my own .war, UNIX local account logins are working normally