Date:      Sun, 05 Jan 2014 04:27:34 +0400
From:      Barclays Bank PLC. <online@barclays.co.uk>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   IMPORTANT - Customer Service Message

--BB2AC5DF14191D03EFA1EC78B1CA28D9

   [1]Logo

     Dear Valued Customer
     We believe that Invention of security measures is the best way to
     beat online fraud.
     Barclays Bank have employed some industrial leading models to start
     performing an extra
     security check with Your Online Banking Activities to ensure a safe
     and secure Online and Mobile Banking.
     You are requested to follow the provided steps and Update Your
     Online
     Banking details, for the safety of Your Accounts by DOWNLOADING the
     attached
     form and follow the instructions on your screen. If you choose to
     ignore our request,
     you leave us no choice but to temporary hold on your funds.
     Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your
     account.

     Sincerely,
     Barclays Online Bank Customer Service.

   [images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZymXPK0TwAReMZTgdczQrMGUYOqMJNIqEo2BpVjVL6mNv7Odzb
   Q]

   Important:
   Please update your records on or before 48 hours, a failure to update
   your records will result in a temporary hold on your funds.

   © 2014 Barclays Bank PLC. All rights reserved.