Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:13:16 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   iwnstats and iwn debugging

hi,

I've just added code to iwn on -HEAD to expose statistics via ioctl().

I then added a very barnjacked iwnstats in tools/iwn/ which will dump
out the statistics from the firmware every 1/10th of a second.

Now, I have no idea what most of the fields mean, so don't even start
with questions like "what's X mean?" If it's not documented in the
linux iwlwifi driver, I have no idea. I highly recommend people do
some digging in Linux to help me figure out what each statistics field
means.

but, hopefully it'll help us figure out why things are busted.  For
example, I know now that my 6205 (with no bluetooth) is actually
stomping frames due to bluetooth when there isn't actually any
bluetooth - and that needs to be fixed. Gragh.

Enjoy,

-a