Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 2014 12:06:03 +0200
From:      Daniel Peyrolon <tuchalia@gmail.com>
To:        adrian@freebsd.org, freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   System crashing after destroying a run iface after coming back from suspend

Hello everyone,

I'm running a relatively CURRENT build on my laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad E530).
The problem is adequately described on the subject, except for the fact,
that I plugged in the USB WiFi iface *after* coming back from suspension
mode (S3).

You can see the dmesg and the kernel backtrace at the URLs. Obviously, if
there's any information missing, just ask for it.

[1]: http://dpaste.com/1RV838H (dmesg)
[2]: http://dpaste.com/1T3ASFP (bt)

PS: There's a typo at the bt (line 64), since I wrongly entered 'list 0x.*'
(I forgot the * before the address, i tried to delete it, but somehow
failed to do it properly).
--
Daniel