Date:      Sun, 09 Aug 2015 12:08:57 +0800
From:      Ting-Wei Lan <lantw44@gmail.com>
To:        Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>, Andreas Nilsson <andrnils@gmail.com>, gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: python support in gtk-vnc

於 六,2015-08-08 於 19:49 +0200,Koop Mast 提到:
> On Thu, 2015-08-06 at 17:00 +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've been trying to get virt-manager to display the vnc-display,
> > but
> > it
> > requires gtk-vnc to be built with python support, which it is
> > currently not
> > ( not even offered as an OPTION ).

virt-manager is already ported to gtk3, so it should not need gtk-vnc
python binding to work because it use gobject-introspection-based
binding instead. You can find this in /usr/local/share/virt
-manager/virtManager/console.py:

from gi.repository import GtkVnc

Do you have the latest version of virt-manager installed? VNC in virt
-manager 1.1.0 works on my system when I connect to a remote Xen host.