Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 2015 19:26:35 +0100
From:      Jonathan de Boyne Pollard <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups@NTLWorld.com>
To:        grahamperrin@gmail.com, FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Nosh Guide online

Graham Perrin:
 > I have the .txz file from
http://homepage.ntlworld.com./jonathan.deboynepollard/Softwares/nosh/freebsd-binary-packages.html
(thanks).
 > In addition, please: could you host the guide online, in HTML format?

*
http://homepage.ntlworld.com./jonathan.deboynepollard/Softwares/nosh/timorous-admin-installation-how-to.html

You asked "could", not "would".  No, I cannot.  The Guide, as you can
see, has symbolic links.  Not only does the transfer process through to
the machines that are permitted to upload to the WWW site have the
unfortunate side-effect of destroying symbolic links, but I'm not even
sure that the WWW site itself even supports them.  The result is what
you'll see hyperlinked from the aforementioned, which is a slightly out
of date version of the 1.20 Guide where many of the hyperlinks don't work.

The packaged copy of the Guide that you have downloaded and that you can
point your HTML reader of choice directly at will work just fine, of course.