Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2015 19:43:50 +0000
From:      "emaste (Ed Maste)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Request, 6 lines] D1974: Support out-of-tree binutils with in-tree compiler

emaste created this revision.
emaste added a reviewer: bapt.
emaste added a subscriber: freebsd-toolchain.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Right now `CROSS_BINUTILS_PATH` is honoured only when `XCC` is set, i.e. an out-of-tree compiler. Allow `CROSS_BINUTILS_PATH` to pass through to a -B option also when using the in-tree compiler.

  I think this could be named just `BINUTILS_PATH`, but the existing `CROSS_BINUTILS_PATH` could as well. Since they have the same meaning I used the existing, if somewhat confusing, name.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D1974

AFFECTED FILES
  Makefile.inc1