Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 2015 18:02:28 +0530
From:      "Rohit Khankkr" <rohit.khankkr@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Website New Ideas

Hi Very Good Morning!

I was on your website www.freebsd.org Would you be interested in a possible
redesigning of the site or addition feature that might benefit the overall
usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales.

Web Design and Development projects at a much lower cost than what you have
in house - No compromise on quality!

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible
re-designing/re-development of your website and I can send you more details
on the packages/action or schedule a call.

Kind Regards

Rohit Khankkr

Post: - Business Development Manager

IT-Department:-Though this is not an automated email, we are sending these
emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To
unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you
again for this matter), Please send us a mail back.