Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2017 08:27:16 +0000
From:      Ronald Adamson <security@bestvpnrating.com>
To:        "freebsd-chat" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   title of Stable OS of 2017

Hi!

=E2=80=8B=20

My name is Ronald. I represent the site bestvpnrating.com.=20
I am glad to inform you that we find your service extremely useful for our =
followers and ready to post a review on our website. Besides, our experts h=
ave decided to award you a title of Stable OS of 2017.  It would be great i=
f you provide us with additional information about your service.=20
In case you are not the person who will help us, could you forward me to th=
e right person, please? I=E2=80=99d greatly appreciate that.=20

-----

Looking forward to your reply,

Best regards,

Ronald Adamson.