Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2017 18:16:34 +0900
From:      =?UTF-8?B?7ISx7J2066aE?= <actionquark@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is it possible to translate and publishing FreeBSD Handbook for personally?

Hi,

I'm a just new-bie of FreeBSD and I'm using FreeBSD Handbook for study from
few days ago.

In this context, I was curious about possibility of publishing translated
text on my personal blog.

FYI, It is just for fun,
and not for commercial,
and I'm not sure that I could finish it or continue it to how long.

Translation will be progress in Korean text.
In these days, there are not exist Korean text book for FreeBSD OS in this
country.
Latest text book was published more then decade ago : (
This is a main reason for my personal translation plan.

And my blog address is below.

http://actionquark.com

FYI, this blog was built on "FreeBSDv11x64" on Google Cloud Platform : )

Best Regards.
FreeBSD Forever !