Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2017 01:53:02 +0100
From:      Jacob Onobu <jacobonobu@onmailto.tk>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   selected

Hi,Good morning.
Writing to you is an honor and no matter the joy this message brings to you, do pardon me for I wrote without prior notice. Thank you for reading through.

The overall purpose of this mail will surely benefit the both of us.

Here is the thing: After the maturity of a customer’s fixed deposit, I notified him but he failed to reply then months later I repeated the process due to the amount involved yet got same silence. My personal investigation revealed he was a victim of cotono u aircrash of 12/ 25- 2003.

Since then, I have put in so many efforts to locate his family but this has failed after so many attempts in years. For some good reason, I remain the only one who knows about this in the bank where I work.

Using my banking wisdom, you and I can securely move all this money to any country we choose. Your wise and matured words will be honored.

Please note that your participation will richly benefit you and me.

Jacob.