Date:      21 Aug 2018 18:12:31 +0800
From:      "Betty Hong" <iec01@iboard.top>
To:        "Tcltk" <tcltk@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How To Choose/Pick The Interactive Whiteboard

Hi Tcltk,=0D=0AThis is Senda Industry. We have the most advanced =
display equipment ranging from interactive blackboard to commerci=
al digital signage.=0D=0AIf you interested in our products, we wi=
ll immediately arrange you a sample. Quantity is limited, please =
don=E2=80=99t miss it. We can assure you of the quality,favorable=
 terms and credit. =0D=0AIf any product meed your demand, please =
contact us for further information. We're sure your any inquiry o=
r requirement will get prompt attention.-------------------------=
----------------------------Best regards, Betty HongChongqing Sen=
da Industry (Group) Imp. &amp; Exp. Co., Ltd. Address: Factory No=
. 3, Jinglong Industrial Park, Hangu Town, Jiulong District, Chon=
gqing, ChinaSkpe: iec03_1Office: 0086 23 8867 0519Whatsapp:+86 18=
008304203Contact of General Manager,Mr.Alan TanSKYPE: sendaindust=
ryCellphone: +86 18008300007