Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2019 13:36:05 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Hosney Osman <hosneyosman@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org" <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ideas and plan to increase the number of companies and individuals using FreeBSD

Dear Sir=20

My name is Hosney Ibrahim Osman, I am from Egypt=20

Senior Operation Engineer more than 10 years working in ITfield=20

I have suggestion related to how to increase number ofcompany using FreeBSD=
=20

The issue which I already face in all company=20

Corporate Alliance agreement with Microsoft for example todo everything rel=
ated=20

Client side (widows) =E2=80=93 Server Side (Exchange =E2=80=93 Active Direc=
tory=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6.. etc)

The most important thing is Support Contract between any companyand Microso=
ft for example=20

So let me explain my suggestion=20

Let=E2=80=99s go to the company and offer what we can do withsupport contra=
ct [which is very important thing related to Multinational Companies]

Let=E2=80=99s customize Operating System for multinational company tobe abl=
e to use in employee machine=20

Let=E2=80=99s offer that we are able to make migration project fromall serv=
ers that use Linux or UNIX or Windows to FreeBSD=20

Let=E2=80=99s gather requirement from customer prospective and dowhat are a=
ble to do=20

FreeBSD is very powerful OS and we need to present who weare to other=20

I know that what I say can be issue with your policy but wecan do the distr=
ibution for public and distribution for Enterprise and we willkeep the both=
 updated for all thing=C2=A0
when i say let's go that mean i can go to this companies in Egypt and offer=
 that to them=C2=A0
Note: i need to setup a business call for more explanation about local mark=
et in Egypt and what we can do together=C2=A0

Thanks and Best RegardsHosney Osmanhosneyosman@yahoo.com002-01000640700